Welcome to My Studio!

As a private voice teacher I feel it is my responsibility to prepare young students to sing beautifully and confidently; to develop appreciation for all styles of vocal music; to provide musical challenges, education, and performance opportunities for those with an intense interest and talent in singing.

By teaching fundamental principles of posture, breathing, sight reading, as well as an extensive repertoire and confidence in public performance settings we will begin establishing a consistent technique that will help the student reach their musical goals.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LESSONS BEGIN AUGUST 9TH

The Fall 2010 semester of voice lessons beings Monday August 9th. This is in just 2 short weeks! I am looking forward to seeing my new students and my old students all come back ready to sing and learn!

To make sure you are ready your first day back I sent you all an informational email with your lesosn time, Fall 2010 Calendar, Contract Form and Policy Sheet. Please come to your first lesson with the Contract Form signed, a binder, pencil and for my private students: your Jensen Sight-Singing Book and music books. Group students will be recieving your new music at your first lesson. You will need a binder to take your new music home with you.

I look forward to seeing you at your first lesson!
Jamie Alston

No comments:

Post a Comment